3 Months to Go Until Christmas...Again, Already!

Wow. Yesterday, I was wearing shorts and tank top in the hot sunshine, here in my little part of Ontario. This morning, I wake up and realize that it's only 3 months to the day until Christmas. Again. Already. Maybe it's me but it seems that it comes around a little faster each year.

Regardless of my perceptions or feelings about the fleeting passage of days, it's time to start gearing up for Santa's annual visit. In the days and weeks to come, I'll be scouring for Christmas ideas, gifts, decorations, crafts and anything else I can find that will hopefully help you get excited about another Christmas in our beautiful Canada.

Here we go!

Have Something to Share with Christmas Canada Readers?

Have an interesting Canadian Christmas story to share or an organization that could use a little exposure to help their cause at Christmas time? Maybe you'd like a shot at guest posting. Just send an email to iamannea@yahoo.ca to have your submission considered. All serious inquiries will receive a response.