Unwind with Prelit Christmas Trees

I remember when I was little, watching my mother string large, colourful lights onto the Christmas tree. She'd wind them around and around until she either reached the top or ran out. If she ran out, then she'd have to unwrap them from the tree and start again. Today, my mother wouldn't have to go to all that trouble, thanks to nifty little inventions called prelit Christmas trees.

I'm not sure which benefit of having an artificial prelit Christmas tree I like the idea of best. I mean, sure the lights are typically all of the mini variety and usually clear but hey, I happen to like the clear mini-lights. Besides, the trees usually have a ton of lights on them for a fully, pretty look. Naturally, the best thing of all is the fact that I don't have to put lights on the tree because it's already done and done well at that.


Pre-lit Christmas Trees

As with most kinds of artificial Christmas trees, the prelit variety is available in a myriad of sizes, colours and features.

These are just a few that are available on the market today:
Some of these are pretty funky. Check out the pencil tree. I'd never seen one of those. Think I still prefer a fuller one myself.

If you're one of those purchasing prelit Christmas trees this year, I know that you're going to love not having to wind lights around branches anymore.

Have Something to Share with Christmas Canada Readers?

Have an interesting Canadian Christmas story to share or an organization that could use a little exposure to help their cause at Christmas time? Maybe you'd like a shot at guest posting. Just send an email to iamannea@yahoo.ca to have your submission considered. All serious inquiries will receive a response.